Are you familiar with all aspects of dental bonding and why it is used? Dental bonding is a highly effective tooth restoration treatment designed to improve the look and function of teeth. It can be used to improve the aesthetics of your smile and security for your oral health future. Listed below are common benefits that dental bonding can provide:
– Dental bonding treatments are highly effective for individuals who have minor cracks and chips in their teeth.
– If you have any stains or discolorations that you wish to have treated, dental bonds can often help.
– Dental bonds are proven to be beneficial for changing the shape of teeth and even elongate teeth as needed.
– A single dental bond can potentially last up to a decade of support.
– Dental bonds not only provide the functionality of damaged teeth, but they can also improve their aesthetic as well.
– Dental bonds have been known to help treat gum recession.
– Dental bonding can be used for correcting spacing issues between teeth and even as a cosmetic alternative for filling in cavities with resin composites.
If you are ready to see what dental bonding can do to enhance your smile, please come visit Twin Cities Modern Dentistry at our office in Eden Prarie, Minnesota. Dr. Mike Henrickson and our team can be reached at 952-941-9829.